Grand Opening Special
LASIK for $3,500
Lock In Your Savings!
Book a FREE Virtual Consult
by November 30th
Get LASIK Today and Receive Our Best Financing Ever
- Affordable monthly payments to fit every budget
- $0 money down, 0% interest for up to 24 months
We strive to offer our patients the very best technology at the very best price!
LASIK Virtual Consults are
Easy and Convenient
- Save Time & Avoid the Hassle of Traffic
- Get All Your Questions Answered
- Learn About Our Affordable Pricing & Financing Options
- All 100% Free of Charge!
As part of our updated LASIK process, we’ve started offering completely virtual consultations. We have met with hundreds of patients like you via Zoom calls all from the convenience of their own home.
- Answer all of your questions about laser vision correction.
- Discuss preliminary candidacy topics specific to your needs.
- We’ll provide you with a personalized price quote.
Your Virtual Consult
in 5 Easy Steps
We send you appointment reminders to keep your appointment top-of-mind
On your scheduled time, meet with your counselor on Zoom or via phone. It’s your choice!
Schedule your next step which is to come to our clinic for a pre-LASIK exam and evaluation to confirm your candidacy for the procedure.
Take The Free Self Test
The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for LASIK is to get a free consultation appointment. However, if you’re not quite ready to schedule we invite you to take our free self-test by clicking the link below.
What is LASIK?
Contact our office or click below to schedule your FREE LASIK consultation. We treat LASIK patients throughout Arizona and the Pacific Northwest.
About King LASIK
We love what we do and enjoy helping our patients realize exceptional vision without the need for corrective lenses!
Your Safety is our #1 Priority
- Decreased Amount of Patients in Office. To ensure proper social distancing, we have spaced patient appointments and adjusted our waiting room layout.
- Required appropriate protective equipment. Masks, gloves, etc. are now required for all staff — and masks are required for patients while visiting our clinic.
- Increased sanitation routine. We’ve put in place a strict sanitation routine, which now includes wiping down rooms before and after exams, as well as surfaces, door handles, and other high-traffic areas.
To that end, we have strengthened social distancing recommendations and enhanced our office cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
Copyright © King LASIK All Rights Reserved.