LASIK Eye Surgery in Calgary
King LASIK offers LASIK and PRK laser vision correction services for patients from Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Medicine Hat and Rocky Mountain House, Grand Prairie and nearly every city and town around Alberta. Since 1999, Dr. Joseph King has treated many thousands of patients from Calgary, Red Deer, and all around Alberta. Our centrally located Edmonton King LASIK laser eye surgery center currently serves all Alberta patients. We work closely with eye doctors in Calgary and around the province who provide the post-operative care of our patients near our patient’s homes. If you are a prospective LASIK or PRK patient from Calgary, please call us at 780-421-7007 and we will assist in making arrangements for you to have your postoperative LASIK and PRK care provided near home.
Calgary, Alberta King LASIK – coming soon.
Top Ten Viewed Articles on LASIK
- Can I Finance Lasik?
- The Price of Sight Infographic
- Athletes Who've Had LASIK Surgery
- Would You Benefit From Lasik? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Is LASIK Painful?
- 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About LASIK
- What Sports Will I Enjoy More After LASIK?
- 3 Unexpected Ways LASIK affects Your Life
- Benefits of Laser Corrective Eye Surgery
- The Most Common Misconceptions About LASIK